Affordable Care Act Grant Opportunities
Please find information on the Affordable Care Act and grant opportunities.
Information for Consumers and Small Businesses
The Affordable Care Act creates a number of new grant opportunities. Below, you will find links to the grant centers for the agencies administering these grants. There, and at Grants.gov, you can search for relevant grant opportunities.
- CDC National Public Health Improvement Initiative (NPHII) Grants
- Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight Grants
- Administration for Children and Families Grants
- Administration on Aging Grants
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Grants
- Health Resources and Services Administration Grants
- National Institutes of Health Grants
Several new programs across the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services support the work of the Affordable Care Act. You will find information about these programs on this page.