Chicago Academic Medicine Program (CAMP)
Chicago Academic Medicine Program (CAMP) is a six-week commuter program for undergraduate students who have completed the freshman or sophomore year in college, or who are graduating from high school in the spring of 2017 and have been accepted into college in the fall of 2017. The program seeks students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds and/or who represent groups that are known to be underrepresented in health related sciences and medicine. CAMP helps students build the knowledge base and academic skills necessary for success in a premedical program.
The deadline for submission is January 13th, 2017. It is necessary to complete the online application to be considered for the program. More information can be found on the CAMP webpage. If you have any questions regarding the process of application or any of the requirements, please contact the Pritzker School of Medicine Office of Multicultural Affairs.
Key Program Dates
- Program Dates: Monday, June 19, 2017 - Friday, July 28, 2017
- Application Deadline: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Transcript Submission Deadline: Monday, January 16, 2017
- Contact: The Pritzker School of Medicine Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Phone number: 773-702-8946
- Email address: The Pritzker School of Medicine Office of Multicultural Affairs
To apply to CAMP follow the steps below:
- Go to https://uchicago.advisestream.com/signup
- Enter the requested information, including the CAMP access token. CAMP: 7aa87a65c455819df9662e468dd20fc4
- Look for an email from AdviseStream with a temporary password.
- Once you log in, access your application to CAMP from your main dashboard under “Apply > Opportunities.”
For more details on navigating the application, please view the Applicant Guide.