The “Doctors On Board Pipeline Program” is an innovative and exciting opportunity for African American/Black, Native American, Pacific Islander and Hispanic/Latino students who are high school students, pre-med, college/university students, community college students and post-baccalaureate who want to become a physicians or pharmacists.
- Admissions and Financial Aid Information
- Mock Knot Tying & Suturing Clinic
- Mock Primary Care Clinics with Real Patients
- Doctors Mentoring & Students Networking Workshop
- Pharmacology Workshop
- Workshop for Parents and Families of Future Doctors
- Mentoring and Networking Luncheon for Students
Location: Claremont Hotel • 41 Tunnel Road • Berkeley, CA 94705
Between 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Approximately 4-5 hour commitment
(Schedule will include Information on Medical School Admission & Financial Aid, Mentoring Workshop, Mock Primary Care Clinic, Mock Knot Tying & Suturing Clinic and Parent/Faminly Workshop)
A schedule will be emailed to each participant outlining their check-in and detailed information on the clinic, skill session and/or workshops in which they will participate.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. This will be a great opportunity to network with the students.