The “Doctors On Board Pipeline Program” is an innovative and exciting opportunity for African American/Black, Native American, Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino and Asian students who are high school students, pre-med, college/university students, community college students and post-baccalaureate who want to become a physicians or pharmacists.
- Mock Knot Tying & Surgery Clinic
- Mock Primary Care Clinics with Real Patients
- Doctors Mentoring & Students Networking Workshop
- Pharmacology Workshop
- Workshop for Parents and Families of Future Doctors
- Mentor and Network Luncheon for Doctors and Students
Location: Claremont Hotel • 41 Tunnel Road • Berkeley, CA 94705
Please note new location
Between 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Approximately 4-5 hour commitment
(Schedule will include a Mentoring Workshop, Mock Primary Care Clinic or Knot Tying/Surgery Clinic)
A schedule will be emailed to each physician detailing their check-in and information on the clinic, skill session and/or workshops they will participate in.
Lunch will be provided. This will be a great opportunity to network with the students.