Sinkler Miller Medical Association offers annual scholarships to high school, nursing and medical students who are African American.
- Applicants must provide verification of acceptance into college or enrollment in medical or nursing school.
- High school students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or a graduate GPA of 3.0
- Medical and nursing students must be in good standing in the accredited medical or nursing school applicant is attending.
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need.
To apply for the Sinkler Miller Medical Association Scholarship and for more information please click link below to download the Scholarship Application.
- Application Deadline: Monday, September 23, 2019