Pipeline Internships & Programs
American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
KP Launch Summer Internship Program
Through KP LAUNCH, Kaiser Permanente offers unique and dynamic health care internship programs that provide interns with practical job skills and experiences in a supportive environment. Our goal is to bring students coming from underserved communities and backgrounds underrepresented in health care careers into the KP LAUNCH program for exposure to various business and healthcare careers.
We invite you to learn about the KP LAUNCH summer internship program of 2020 and apply by visiting our website. While working, interns gain exposure to various health careers that they may choose to pursue.
KP LAUNCH interns will have the opportunity to:
- Work full-time within various Kaiser Permanente departments for eight weeks
- Learn about a variety of different health careers opportunities
- Meet and learn from health professionals and their internship program peers
- Gain professional and personal development through workshops
The summer 2020 program is scheduled to take place starting as early as Monday, June 8 and end by Friday, August 14 depending on the local school schedule. This eight-week internship experience will be offered to a select number of interns at a Northern California Kaiser Permanente facility closest to their home.
If you are interested and qualified for this program, please apply online at our website between Friday, December 13, 2019 and Friday, January 10, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 19 by June 1, 2020
- Must be enrolled in high school; general education degree (GED) program with no previous college experience since graduating from high school
- Must have an interest in working in a healthcare environment
- Must be able to work full-time, 40 hours per week during the eight-week program
- Must undergo and pass all Kaiser Permanente employment requirements to include: providing proof of the legal right to work in the United States; a background check (if ages 18 or over); and a drug and health screening
Applicants who are dependents of Kaiser Permanente employees are ineligible to participate in the KP LAUNCH summer internship programs.
Please refer to our website if you have any questions. You may contact a program representative for further questions at email@example.com.
American Heart Association
Chicago Academic Medicine Program (CAMP)
Pritzker School of Medicine Experience in Research (PSOMER)
Boston University School of Medicine
Physicians Medical Forum and Boston University School of Medicine are partnering on outreach opportunities for Summer Programs, Graduate Medical Education Program and subsidized Visiting Elective Residency Programs in Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
For more information, please contact Justin McCummings, MEd. at Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org or at (617) 414-7136.