PHYSICIANS MEDICAL FORUM SCHOLARSHIPS
The Physicians Medical Forum (PMF) offers annual scholarships to African American medical students and residents who are in good standing at an accredited medical school or residency program.
- Applicants must plan to pursue their medical career as a physician and reside in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay Area
- Applicants must be in good standing at their medical school or residency program
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need
Please download the Scholarship Application below for more information and to apply for the Physicians Medical Forum Scholarships.
SINKLER MILLER MEDICAL ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
Sinkler Miller Medical Association offers annual scholarships to high school, nursing, post bac and medical students who are African American.
- Applicants must provide verification of acceptance into college or enrollment in medical or nursing school.
- High school students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or a graduate GPA of 3.0
- Medical and nursing students must be in good standing in the accredited medical or nursing school applicant is attending.
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need.
To apply for the Sinkler Miller Medical Association Scholarship and for more information please click link below to download the Scholarship Application.
DELMAR C. SANDERS, M.D. SCHOLARSHIP FOR RESIDENTS
Delmar C. Sanders, M.D. was a prominent Neurosurgeon in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay Area. He strongly believed in eliminating healthcare disparities among minorities and was a dedicated member of the Sinkler Miller Association. Dr. Sanders passed away in August, 2015. In his honor and to continue his legacy, his family is funding this scholarship to assist residents who are in a neurosurgery training program.
This scholarship will be awarded to residents in a neurosurgery training program.
For more information or to apply for the Delmar C. Sanders, M.D. Scholarship, please download the application below.